Sunday, September 21, 2008

Join me

Hey everyone I have decided to become part of the blogging world! Anyone want to join? Come on Debbie, now wake up and join you don't have any kids at home anymore so you should have time to blog. I can only image the stories you could tell with those kids of yours. I would love for everyone else to join also I think it would be a fun way to see what everyone has been up to. It is really easy just click on the create a blog at the top and you are on your way. Can't wait to see who joins!

5 comments:

Jen said...

You have inspired me :-) I will try to keep one up to date!

Susie said...

Hey Guys, I'm going to give this a shot... It should be easy to keep up with each other's lives, kids, etc.!

Beth said...

great can't wait to see you guys on here

Jen said...

I tried to be a "follower" of your blog but it won't let me!

Beth said...

Jen not sure why Susie and Sarah are able to I still trying to figure it all out also