Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Ahh Relaxation

Tonight Richard took Henry with him to go give a guy a bid for pressure washing and I went to the gym. When I got home they still were not back so I got to relax and eat my dinner without a little begger (Henry that is in case someone thought it might be Richard) standing there waiting for some handouts. Done with dinner now a nice long long hot shower. Usually on my work weeks it is so crazy trying to get everything done before I leave and sometimes Richard is working late so I have to get a quick shower. Not tonight though I think I almost ran out the hot water. Don't get me wrong I love having Henry around but this is the first time in a long time I was home all by myself. I am sure tomorrow will be a different story but tonight was very nice. Thanks Richard ;)

2 comments:

Susie said...

That's nice you got some time to yourself! Everyone deserves that once in a while.

Jen said...

I am so jealous!!! :-)