Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Almost

OK we have progress Henry took a few steps today! I was sitting on the couch this morning paying bills and I thought I saw Henry take a few steps from the table to the couch so I was watching him and he did it again. Does it count as walking if he does not realize that he is walking? I tried to get him to do it again but he would have nothing to do with it and down he would go. I am sure soon enough he will be running. Not that I mind him not walking or walking, but if he was walking we could play outside more. He loves to be outside but as you know FL grass is not the best to crawl in. I had him outside tonight and he as crawling on all fours instead of his knees.

1 comments:

Susie said...

I think it counts... I can't believe how fast all the little ones are growing up!!