Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Another 1st

This a first I would like to think I would not have to blog about again, but with a clumsy mama and a daredevil daddy I have a feeling there may be another post like this in the future. Though I will keep my fingers crossed and hope it dose not happen.
Tonight was our first trip to the ER. Yes that is right the ER! As you can see in the pictures Henry had to get three stitches rite in the middle of his forehead. We went to Aunt Marie's for dinner. Dinner was great, after dinner we had a good time taking pictures of Henry for Christmas and then we were just visiting while Henry was playing. All the sudden I heard Henry screaming I ran into the room and picked him up and saw blood running down his face. He had fell and hit his head on a end table leg. Uncle Bill looked at it and said he needed stitches, so off the ER we went. Henry did a very good job he only cried when they numbed it and while they snitched it. After that it did not seem to bother him at all.



OH NO! Look at that BOO BOO ;.(

More BOO BOOs ;.(






1 comments:

jscotter2007 said...

Oh my that was the WORST scream I had ever heard! I'm glad he's doing better and doesn't have to bad of a mark.