Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Day

We had a very nice Christmas. Henry did not really care about opening the presents. I think we ended opening most of them for him! He tried but did not get the hang of it. He enjoyed playing with his presents, and as you can see loved his tricycle he figured out how to get on really quick. He is still a little short but in no time he will have no problem with it. After opening presents and a nap for both Henry and Mommy(yes I had to work Christmas eve). We went to J-net and George's house for some yummy dinner and fun with their new WII. I may have flunked out on the hula hoop game but I was the ski jump queen ;') And we finished the night off with a wild game of pit. Thank you J-net and George for a most yummy dinner and an afternoon of fun and family. Hope everyone had a very Merry and Blessed Christmas.





Look at all the presents!


This must be for me!

Checking out his stocking



Do you have a licence to drive that?

0 comments: