Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Frist Haircut!*!*!

Before!

Yes the little man had his first haircut today. As you can see it was getting pretty raggy in the back. No we did not style it to look that bad that is what it had looked all day! Richard was the one that decided Henry needed a haircut, and he is the one that wanted to grow his hair long. At first he was talking about taking him to get it cut then he said he could just take the clippers to it, I was hoping he would take him and get it cut, but he came in today and said I going to cut Henry's hair. I was on the phone with Becky and he was getting the clippers out so I said gotta go Becky Richard is going to cut Henry's hair. Richard did an ok job but it is still long on top so sometimes it sticks up kind of funny, he did agree that we should take him somewhere next time.
After!

1 comments:

Bluemoon305 said...

I'm good with the clippers, ask Richard.