Sunday, November 16, 2008

Ouch*!*!*

The other night while I was making dinner I heard Henry fussing and crying I did not pay much attention to him. I just figured he was frustrated with something, but when he did not stop I decided I had better check on him. As I was going out of the kitchen he was walking towards me with drool running out of his mouth when I looked down at his shirt this is what I saw stuck to it!




(Picture is magnified actual size only about the size of a pea)




A sandspur as you can see they are very pokey they hurt pretty bad when they poke your foot or finger imagine what they feel like when you try to eat them! I thought maybe after that he would not eat things off the floor no such luck everything still goes in the mouth. Henry was ok no blood but I guess I would be pretty frustrated to if I tried to eat one those little pokey things.

0 comments: