Sunday, February 8, 2009

Burnt Steak & Busted Lip....

Yep that is what was for dinner tonight in this household. Oh my gosh what an evening! I don't think the busted lip was the cause of the burnt steak. It was probably the rolling pin Henry dropped on his foot earlier. Then the busted lip came later. I was trying to grill, cook veggies and mac and cheese and in the middle of all my craziness Henry slips and busts his lip! At first I thought it might have been a tooth but thank goodness just a busted and bloody lip. The steak was burnt but still edible and the veggies and mac and cheese were good and the bleeding had stopped so all in all not a totally failure of a dinner.

1 comments:

Bluemoon305 said...

No pics of the busted lip and tears? It's good he will have no memory of the busted lip, marks on the forehead and cutting teeth and ear infections. It's only funny, 'cuz kids bounce back and laugh so soon. I put a couple pics of the reunion up and a good one of my brother looking "special".