Friday, February 27, 2009

DEAL of the day!

After the gym today I stopped by Bealls outlet looking for a B-day present for Andrew. I know I am late but have a box to send out for all the Feb. /March B-days. Anyway no luck on that but did come across a sweet deal! See below.




Ok so $19.99 is not that great of a price but I thought not bad then I saw the little green dot and realized it was 50% off! I was all about $9.99 so couldn't pass it up. But it gets better I go to check out and the cashier says "Do you have one of our Friday cards?" I said "No" and was getting ready to say I don't really shop here much because I figured it was a punch card, after so many punches you get $10 off, but before I could finish she whips out a card and scans it. Fridays at Bealls is 15% off who knew! So do the math and the generic big wheel cost only $8.50! Now tell my that's not a sweet deal ;')

Yes I had to put it together! With Henry's "help" it took maybe about an hour. Not bad, kinda fun the directions were just pictures so pretty easy to follow.

Finally finished!

Henry checking out his new ride ;')





Totally worth the $8.50 and hour of assembly ;')

3 comments:

Deb said...

We are definitely sisters! I may be just a little jealous of your DEAL! LOVE DEALS!

jscotter2007 said...

That is an awsome deal and it looks like he loves it! Yea, Christopher started sleeping through the night about a month ago... what a relief.

Annie said...

That's a killer deal, Beth! Soooo jealous!