Wednesday, February 25, 2009

NO! NO! & MORE....

Ok these are Henry's two favorite words right now. More is used for just about anything he wants more of : More food, more drink, reading more books, play more ect....
And NO NO is used for anything he is not suppose to do or get into. Occasionally or maybe more than occasionally you will hear Henry going "NO NO" and you know he is into something he should not be. For instance the other day there were towels folded on the couch and he went up to them and said "NO NO" which is good because in a sense he was telling on himself before he got into trouble, because normally he would have already had them all on the floor. I never realized how many times I must say "NO NO" in a day until I hear Henry go around all day finding things that are NO NOs.

1 comments:

Bluemoon305 said...

It's so funny how often history repeats itself. I'm not sure if it was Richard or Samson that used to do the same thing...I love seeing Henry's blog and seeing him grow, and being reminded of our childhood.

I'm hoping to come up in June, somewhere between the 6th and the 14th. I hope that I get to see the little Ry-ry.