Tuesday, March 31, 2009

OMG is this for real!?!?!

It is 7:30pm tonight I am doing dishes and Henry comes walking into the kitchen and boom falls flat on his face and lets out an awful scream. I knew wright away that it could not be good. By the time I get to him to pick him up there is a puddle of blood on the floor. I look at his mouth and his tooth that was pushed up into his gums is now moved way down. Richard was not here so I had to keep telling myself stay clam so trying to catch the blood clam Henry and call Richard I was also looking for the dentist's phone number why would I have wrote it down? Oh because that would have been too easy. After calling the number twice I finally got the number I needed to call for an emergency. So with Henry screaming in one ear I was trying to hear the dentist in the other. The dentist said to meet him in his office in 20 mins. Richard got home and we put Henry in the car and headed down to the dentist. By the time we got Henry in the car he was acting as though nothing was wrong. Just happy and chatting. I sat in the back seat with him and kept telling him open your mouth. I was so afraid that the tooth was going to fall out and he was going to sallow it! When the dentist looked at it he said yes the tooth has to go no way to save it. Richard laid Henry down on his lap and the dentist pulled his tooth right out. Just a little crying from Henry and he was ok. So a couple more days of Motrin and Henry is good to go again. I am beginning to think Henry needs to wear a helmet! Does anyone have an extra one we could borough? Anyone?

0 comments: